Friday, July 24, 2015

Camden

My absolute favorite place in London is Camden Town. I am actually pretty sad that I did not discover it until five days before I leave the city. 

It was home to Amy Winehouse and has tons of cool shops, a market and plenty of pubs. Just walking down the street and window shopping is fun here. There isn't a shop in this area that I don't love. 

My friends and I visited the coolest pub, the Hawley Arms, after walking the streets and doing some shopping. It has a wall of autographs from various singers, including my fave Amy Winehouse. Plus a walled garden and plenty of Guinness. What else could a girl ask for?

In addition to a the shopping there are tons of theaters, bars and restaurants. I'm obsessed with the idea of living here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment