Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Edinburgh, I love you


Although I am excited to get up in the morning and prepare to leave for Dublin, Ireland, I am sad that we do not have more time in Edinburgh. It only took five minutes here for me to completely fall in love with this Scottish city. I love the architecture, the accents, and basically everything else.

Our first full day here we visited the Scottish Parliament and wondered the streets exploring and visiting many interesting shops along the way. We ended the night with a pub crawl. It was interesting to say the least. Seven bars in four hours was definitely an experience. Today we visited Pagoda public relations firm and Union advertising agency. (More to come on these).

After our class visits we hiked our way up to Arthur’s Seat. This was probably the most fun, but exhausting thing we have done here so far. From the top you can see all of Edinburgh. I wish we had more time to spend here. The people are much warmer and welcoming, and the weather is much colder and pleasant than London.

Don’t get me wrong, London is amazing, but I will miss this city when we return. But for now I am excited to take on Dublin for mini break.




No comments:

Post a Comment